Endless Arc 165 Frame
The Endless Arc 165 Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup 5-wheel frame specifically designed for skaters seeking the highest level of performance for expressive flatland styles that rely heavily upon precise edge transitions and ninja-like swivel moves. Through a meticulous development and testing process we have engineered a frame that we believe delivers an innovative level of 5-wheel performance for all 165 mount boots. An exceptionally rigid structural design brings new levels of responsiveness, speed, and acceleration that enhance the execution of moves and open up limitless skating expression...and most importantly, fun!
- Multiple setups for maximum wheel compatibility and performance tuning
- 80 or 84 mm outer wheels + 3x 76 mm inner wheels
- Mounting: 165, 180 mm
- Longitudinal mounting slots allow for optimized front-back alignment with Rollerblade and Adapt skates
- For centered mounting on FR/Seba boots and Micro MT Plus: push frame forward (bolt sits towards rear of slot)
- For centered mounting on Rollerblade or Adapt boots: push frame backwards (bolt sits towards middle of slot)
- Lateral mounting slots allow for lateral adjustment on 7-hole mounts only, like FR1/2/3.
- Wheelbase: 316 mm
- Pivot spacing: 77 mm
- Brake compatibility: not recommended for use with a brake
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and axle hardware
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 368 grams, without spacers and axles
We offer free shipping on all orders above $80.00 and flat rate shipping of $7.50 for orders under $80.00.
Standard Shipping estimates 2-6 business days delivery.
Express Shipping ensures 1-3 day delivery.
Products may be returned for a full value refund if still in brand new condition within 2 weeks of receving the item.
SEE FULL RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY