Bauer Vapor 3X RH Skate Int
AVAILABLE IN STORE
Performance inline boots that look similar to the high end 3X Pro, but are offered at a more affordable price point. You get the same asymmetrical toe cap and a great graphics package with a very capable boot, but it’s not quite as stiff, light or thermoformable as the top end Pro model. Instead of 3D Curv composite, you get a 3D lasted flex composite quarter and the outsole is TPU instead of composite. The boots will still provide plenty of support and performance for most players, but elite or very heavy players may want to move up to the 3X Pro.
The boots are mounted on a CNC Aluminum chassis and include Hi-Lo Abec 9 bearings and Labeda Gripper Crossover wheels. While the chassis is a proven option, if you’d prefer another chassis, we can help.
These skates are built using Bauer’s fit system and are only available in Fit 2 with medium volume and width. They’ll be a little wider and deeper than older Vapor D width skates. The width and volume should be similar to a D width Mission skate or EE Vapor.
- 3D Lasted Flex Composite quarter is thermoformable and provides enhanced support when attacking or protecting the zone.
- 48oz. felt tongue with injected metatarsal guard gives an advanced level of comfort and protection for competitive play.
- Hydrophobic Microfiber Liner with soft feel and moisture management properties help keep you comfortable.
- Crossover wheel features a smaller core design, allowing the outer urethane mass to flex and maximize grip on a variety of different surfaces.
- An asymmetrical, low-volume toe cap removes negative space and provides a more anatomical feel
- Fast rolling Hi-Lo Abec 9 bearings are smooth and reliable
Bauer Vapor Junior Inline Skate Sizing:
CM / Centimeters (on Box label)