Them Skates 909 Marius Pro
- Thickened interior walls for longer lasting.
- For easier customization, we introduce our new "Bridge Soul Plate Hardware".
- Wider outer and negative soul space.
THEM STREET FRAMES:
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
110mm distance between middle wheels.
THEM LINER V4:
- Improved features:
- Re-positioned allows heel to sit further into liner, for increased security.
- Wider tongue with increased padding provides a improved cushioning and comfort.
- Re-shaped cuff reinforcement provides improved structure and articulation.
58 MM 90 A Wheels (Our original urethane pour)
Abec 5 Speed Bearings
|Size||US||EU||MP||Shell Length (CM)|
Measure you feet.
For an accurate measurement, place a sheet of paper against a wall on a hard-surfaced floor. Place your heel against the wall and outline your feet one at a time. Measure the distance from heel to toe in centimeters. Use the longest measurement to match your best fit on the size chart below. The table considers the original liner size, without any additional footbed.
Check for a proper fit.
When trying on the skates the toes shouldn't be pressed against the front of the skate and should lay flat. Toes can touch slightly the front of the skates, without pressure point.
We offer free shipping on all orders above $80.00 and flat rate shipping of $7.50 for orders under $80.00.
Standard Shipping estimates 2-6 business days delivery.
Express Shipping ensures 1-3 day delivery.